If you do not agree with one or more of the clauses in our legal documentation, please do not use our services.
In order to use the service, you must have carefully read and understood the following Terms and Conditions.
The user also guarantees that all data provided to FSR at the time of signing the contract is true, accurate and complete and undertakes to keep it true.
FSR or its licensors own FSR and the content it provides, and we make it available to users under a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license for personal and non-commercial service use. FSR owns all copies of software applications (including scripts, source code, and similar software contained on the website).
You may not assign, transfer, or re-license your rights under this license to any third party. All FSR trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, and all other features of the FSR trademarks are the exclusive property of FSR.
This license does not grant any rights to use the FSR trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or other features of the FSR trademarks for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
FSR respects intellectual property rights and expects consumers to do the same. The FSR has set some ground rules that users must follow when using services to ensure that the FSR remains a product that anyone can use. Please follow these rules and encourage other users to behave in the same way. The following actions are not allowed for any reason:
- copy, redistribute, reproduce, “extract”, record, transfer, perform or publicly display, transmit or make available to the public any part of the FSR Service or Content, or alternatively make any use of the FSR Service or Content that is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law, or that otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) of the FSR Service, Content or any part thereof;
- use the FSR Service to import or copy local files for which you do not have the necessary legal rights to do so;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the FSR Service, Content or any part thereof, except as permitted by applicable law;
- circumvent any technology used by FSR, its licensors or other third parties to protect Content or Service;
- sell, rent, subcontract or lease any part of the FSR Service or Content;
- circumvent any territorial restrictions applied by FSR or its licensors;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in or provided through the FSR Service (including for the purpose of concealing or modifying any proprietary or proprietary notices of any Content);
- crawl within the FSR Service, or use other automated means (including bots, scraper and spiders) to collect information from FSR;
Please respect FSR, the owners of the Content and other users of FSR. Do not engage in any activity, post User Content (if applicable) or register and/or use a user name that is or includes material:
- offensive, disparaging, defamatory, pornographic, threatening or obscene;
- illegal or designed to promote or commit illegal acts of any kind, including but not limited to infringement of the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or exclusive rights of FSR or any third party;
- malicious such as malware, Trojan horses or viruses, or otherwise capable of interfering with your access to the Service;
- conceived or capable of causing disturbance or harassment to other users;
- capable of faking or misrepresenting its affiliation with other users, persons or entities, or otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive or misleading;
- which uses automated means to artificially promote content;
- which involves the transmission of unsolicited mass messages or other forms of spam (“spam”), junk mail, chain letters or the like, including through the inbox of FSR;
- that involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by FSR;
- that connects, refers to or otherwise promotes commercial products or services, unless expressly authorized by FSR;
- that interferes with or in any way disrupts the FSR Service, tampers with, violates or attempts to probe, examine or vulnerability test the FSR Service or computer systems or network, rules of use or any other security component, authentication measure or other FSR protection measure applicable to the Service, Content or any part thereof; or
- that causes conflicts with the Agreements, as determined by FSR.
FSR currently accepts the major credit/debit card-based providers and PayPal as a valid method of payment. Using a determined method, the users implicitly demonstrate to be the legal owner or have the full right of use on it.
Each price enlisted on the website includes the VAT % equal to 21% off the base price. VAT % is equal to 0% for orders that occurred outside of the European Union.
Items in stock (we are not responsible for transportation problems) will be dispatched within 1 to 2 weeks from receipt of payment. If an item is not available at the time of order, we will try to deliver it as soon as possible. If non-compliance with delivery or service dates is due to force majeure, labor disputes, problems with our suppliers, unforeseen complications, or other conditions for which we are not responsible, the deadline will be extended. If delivery is not possible due to our manufacturer or supplier’s inconvenience, the customer can terminate the contract if the agreed delivery date exceeds more than two months. We suggest you check our Return Policy for further information about the return actions.
Termination and cancellation
The Agreements will remain in force until terminated by the user or FSR. However, the user understands and agrees that FSR may at any time suspend or completely deny access to the services to any user, without any written notice.
Warranty and disclaimer
FSR TRIES TO PROVIDE THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE, BUT CUSTOMERS UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FSR SERVICES ARE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND TO USE THE SHAREHOLDERS OF FSR SERVICES. TO MINIMIZE, REVOKED ACCORDING TO APPLICABLE LAW, FSR AND ALL CONTENT OWNERS PROVIDE NO INSURANCE AND DISCLAIMER, FILMICHNA PURPOSE, OR INF. FSR AND THE CONTENT OWNER DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FSR SERVICE WILL BE FREE OF THE SOFTWARE OR OTHER HAZARDOUS COMPONENTS IN ANY WAY. BESIDES, FSR DOES NOT PROVIDE INSURANCE, WARRANTY OR STATEMENT AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD-PARTY USE (OR THEIR CONTENTS), CONTENT FROM US, OR OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED BY FSR OR PUBLISHED ON THE CONNECTIVITY WEBSITE BANNERS OR OTHER ADVERTISING. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT FSR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN USER AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF TR APPLICATIONS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES. FSR IN THIS ANSWER DOES NOT GUARANTEE ORAL OR WRITTEN ADVICE OR INFORMATION TO FSR USERS. IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, CERTAIN ASPECTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN LEGAL JURISDICTIONS.
Severability and waiver
Except as otherwise stated in the Agreements, where any provision of the Agreements is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or at any level, such invalidity or un-enforceability shall not in any way interfere with or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreements, and the enforcement of such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any failure by FSR or third-party beneficiaries to enforce the Agreements or related clauses shall not void FSR’s or third-party beneficiary’s right to do so.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify FSR from any damages, losses, and costs (including reasonable attorney’s fees and fees) arising from that place:
- Your violation of this Agreement,
- Any user content,
- Any activity you participate in or perform through the FSR Service, and
- Your violation of any law or rights of third parties.
FSR operates in full accordance with the applicable laws of the Netherland. In this sense, any dispute or legal controversy will be resolved in the exclusive courts of the Netherland.
If you have any questions about the FSR Service or Agreements, please contact us at email@example.com